Vitamin B Complex
This Vitamin B Complex formula contains a high-potency combination of B vitamins, that gives a balanced boost of energy and may improve cognitive and immune system functions.
BioLife Nutrition Vitamin B Complex 60s
- Vitamin B1 / Vitamien B1 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 / Vitamien B2 50 mg
- Vitamin B3 / Vitamien B3 20 mg
- Vitamin B5 / Vitamien B5 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 / Vitamien B6 75 mg
- Vitamin B 12 / Vitamien B12 50 mcg
- Folic acid / Foliensuur 400 mcg
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis ) 40 mg
- Lecithin / Lesitien 20 mg
Ask a question about this product on WhatsApp
The Content Matters
This product contains a combination of B vitamins, in a vegetarian-friendly vegicap.
These Vegicaps contain 7 different B vitamins, including the vital B12 as well as a powerful anti-oxidant; rooibos extract.
KNOW YOUR B's
What are B-complex vitamins?
B vitamins are water-soluble. This means they are dissolved in water and the body doesn’t store them. The B vitamins help enzymes function correctly and are important for a wide range of cellular functions such as helping your body make energy from the food you eat and forming red blood cells.
Each B vitamin has its own unique set of health benefits. Biolife Vitamin B Complex supplement contains the following:
B1 (thiamine). Thiamine plays an essential role in metabolism by helping convert nutrients into energy. It plays a central role in the release of energy from carbohydrates.
- B2 (riboflavin). Riboflavin works cooperatively in the body with other B vitamins to convert food into energy. It also acts as an antioxidant.
- B3 (niacin). Niacin plays a role in cellular signaling, metabolism, and DNA production and repair.
- B5 (pantothenic acid). Like other B vitamins, pantothenic acid helps your body obtain energy from food and is also involved in hormone and cholesterol production.
- B6 (pyridoxine). Pyridoxine is involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production, and the creation of neurotransmitters.
- B9 (folic Acid). Folic Acid is needed for cell growth, amino acid metabolism, the formation of red and white blood cells, and proper cell division.
- B12 (cyanocobalamin). Perhaps the most well-known of all the B vitamins, B12 is vital for neurological function, DNA production, and red blood cell development.
Take one capsule daily, or as directed by your Health Professional.
|Each Capsule Contains||Qty|
|Vitamin B1||25 mg|
|Vitamin B2||50 mg|
|Vitamin B3||20 mg|
|Vitamin B5||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6||75 mg|
|Vitamin B12||50 mcg|
|Folic acid||400 mcg|
Bundle and Save
Biotin - SAVE 15%
No need to spend a fortune to look your best. For a limited time, save R75 on Biotin 5mg, our best-selling hair, skin, and nail supplement.
Don't miss out!